Re: wordpress 4.4.2+dfsg-1~bpo8+1 should depend on libphp-phpmailer >= 5.2.10

On 20/03/16 18:19, Rodrigo Campos wrote:
> Oh, I'm using it with some plugins and it works just fine, guess is not the one
> you are using. And I'm not sure what the right solution will be here.

The plugin that we were using/are using in this context is "Contact Form
7" [0] in version 4.4.

I initially suspected an issue with the plugin itself, until its author
pointed me to the wordpress sources and rightfully claimed that
wordpress 4.4.1 had been shipping with phpmailer 5.2.14 [1].

best regards,
David

[0] https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/
[1]