Re: How do I lower the priority of a repository?

Am Fri, 29 Jan 2016 14:00:22 +0100 schrieb Jens Reyer:

> Since this is not your system apt.conf, but one only for your local
> repository, just try it out. Unless you configured a client specifically
> there shouldn't be any issues - you are just playing around with your
> local repository.

OK, it is more a private or personal repository than a real local one. It
is "online" and I've built it for my local installations, my office
desktops and for some friends of me. But everyone can use it. I don't
have information about how many people use it.