Re: check-mk 1.2.6p12- can't apply hosts/services changes

Karol SzafraÅ?ski writes:
> I have installed check_mk 1.2.6p12 from backports on Jessie. After
> sorting out various permission issues and missing directories I've added
> my first monitored host using WATO, selected services detected via cmk
> agent and wanted to apply changes.

Please file a bug with what you needed to change.

> Unfortunately, every attempt to do so
> ends up with the following error on the UI:
>
> local variable 'cleanup' referenced before assignment
>
> and in the apache log:
>
> General error: local variable 'cleanup' referenced before assignment\n,
> referer: http://HOSTNAME/check_mk/wato.py?mode=3D3Dchangelog&folder=3D3D
>
> Python version is 2.7.9, mod_python is 3.3.1 (all from standard Debian
> packages).
>
> I am basically unable to proceed further with adding hosts/services.
> Every attempt to hit "Activate changes" in WATO throws this error. I've
> even retried from scratch on a clean VM and got exactly the same result.
> Is this a bug within check_mk itself or backports package?  Or what else
> can I look into?

Hi,

These problems probably occur in unstable/testing too, the WATO and
multisite Debian bits aren't very well tested. If you still have your test
VM, please try upgrading it to unstable and then file a bug report with
what you see. If you can find and help work through the bugs I can get
fixes uploades to unstable and into backports once they hit testing.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org