Possible problem with zotero-standalone 4.0.22-1~bpo70+1 affecting iceweasel 35.0.1-1~bpo70+1

Hello,
I have a problem that sounds like what was reported as
I haven't used zotero in a while, so I don't know exactly when this
problem started, but it's been bothering me lately. I would rate the
severity as normal, but it's still very annoying.

If I have iceweasel open and I open zotero-standalone, iceweasel locks
up and the page displayed on the browser is not visible anymore (I would
just see the window background color). I then tried the suggested
solution in the bug report above, which is to change the MaxVersion line
in /usr/share/zotero-standalone/application.ini. That section for me now
looks like this:

[Gecko]
MinVersion=24.0
MaxVersion=35.*

The problem did not really go away. Iceweasel still locks up when I open
zotero standalone, but the displayed page remains visible. The only way
out that I have seen is to kill the iceweasel process and reopen
iceweasel. I recently noticed that if I start zotero-standalone before I
start iceweasel for the first time, I don't have any problems.

I haven't noticed any problems with the zotero iceweasel extension, so
this problem looks specific to zotero-standalone.

Many thanks for all your efforts.

Regards,
Afif