Re: resiprocate_1.9.7-4~bpo70+1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Daniel,

On Montag, 9. Februar 2015, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> I cherry-pick all the changes from the debian-jessie branch into the
> debian-wheezy-backports branch.  I don't leave any out.

I don't get why you don't just copy the branch. Anyhow.

In the case where there are not changes to be done, except saying it's an
upload to wheezy-backports:

What you need to do is basically this, your tools may vary but this is it:

git checkout $jessie_version_tag
dch --bpo
# add "Upload to wheezy-backports, no changes neccessary."
debcommit -C
git tag -s $bpo_version_tag
debuild -v$latest_version_in_bpo_or_stable

Just save the branch as signed tag.

cheers,
	Holger