Re: Fwd: jessie backport for Wordpress

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 05:10:43AM +0100, Rodrigo Campos wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 07:01:04AM +1000, Craig Small wrote:
> > The unstable upload happened about 12 hours ago and I can see its in the
> > packages page. So is it required to wait for the testing migration?
> > Or could Rodrigo download sid's version have it ready to go and as soon
> > as testing migration happens upload?
>
> I think I can do that and upload to mentors, nobody "cares". Then, if exactly
> that version makes it to testing, that package in mentors can be uploaded (if
> Rhonda is fine with it too, I guess. Rhonda?)
>
> I'll do that tomorrow (or when I see the package in the mirrors I use). If a new
> version is needed for the testing migration or something, I can do it again, no
> problem :)

I was uploading to mentors using dput, as I did before, and when it was about to
finish it was interrupted and is giving:

	Upload failed: 403 Forbidden

Since then (a few hours ago). Is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone know
if it's under maintenance or where can I check?

Thanks a lot,
Rodrigo