Call for backport review: mps-youtube && pafy

So here is my first backport contribution:

- I maintain both packages
(https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=zlatan@riseup.net)
- they are both in testing which can also be seen from above link
- they are created and built with dch --bpo and debuild
-v<lateststableversion> (no other change)
- packages in stable are broken because of youtube api change (they
work only on local playlist but youtube search, play, download etc is
broken due to api change (v2 -> v3)
- I intend to maintain backport for the entire jessie lifecycle
- both packages should enter stable at the same time as mpsyt depends
on pafy and pafy changed from python2 only build to python3 only build
so the package python-pafy in stable is now obsolete (doesn't build
anymore from source and python3-pafy Breaks&Replaces python-pafy)

Here are the .dsc files:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mps-youtube/mps-youtube_0.2.5-3~bpo8+1.dsc

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pafy/pafy_0.3.74-1~bpo8+1.dsc

Happy hacking,