help needed: yet another SNAFU in the libgit backport

Hi!

So I am still having trouble completing the python-pygit2 backport. I am
still stuck on the libgit backport.

First off, the squeeze-sloppy backport was accepted, which shouldn't
have happened: it was the wrong version and should be removed.

Second, while the wheezy-backports version was accepted, rmadison
doesn't see it:

[996]anarcat@marcos:~$ rmadison libgit2
debian:
 libgit2 | 0.21.1-3           | jessie-kfreebsd          | source
 libgit2 | 0.21.1-3           | jessie                   | source
 libgit2 | 0.21.3-1.1~bpo60+1 | squeeze-backports-sloppy | source
 libgit2 | 0.22.2-2           | stretch                  | source
 libgit2 | 0.22.2-2           | sid                      | source

Now, on #debian-backports, there was a discussion about whether it was
possible to upload an older version of a backport if a newer one was
already uploaded. It turns out that 0.21.3-1.1~bpo70+1 was uploaded (and
accepted!) by mistake on wheezy...

So it could explain why the "new" package I uploaded to wheezy-backports
(0.21.1-3~bpo70+1) isn't propagated: maybe the buildds don't want to
build an older version.

Can anyone take a look at this? I'd gladly help, but I don't know my way
around the buildds enough to be useful, I think.

Thanks!

a.
--
Being cynical is the only way to deal with modern civilization — you
can't just swallow it whole.