Re: resiprocate from jessie into wheezy-backports

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 2:28 AM, Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.pro> wrote:

> reSIProcate was updated in jessie after the freeze, I've uploaded the
> same version to wheezy-backports but I notice it doesn't appear to be
> available yet.  Is some manual approval needed for this?

Yes, see [1]: "wheezy-backports will be switched to a policy queue
just like we have it with squeeze-backports so that updates there need
to get approved by the team to reduce the possibility of mistaken
uploads."

Regards,
Vincent

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-backports/2014/11/msg00031.html