Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 3121-1] file security update

* Florian Weimer <fw@deneb.enyo.de> [2015-01-19 19:26:16 CET]:
> * Henrique de Moraes Holschuh:
>
> > However, it would be best if we could somehow get you permission to upload
> > backports of "file".
>
> Looks like it's being worked on:
>
>   <https://nm.debian.org/public/process/cbiedl>
>
> (I don't know what's blocking this, Christoph really shouldn't have
> any trouble passing the NM process.)

 Erm, that's totally unrelated to giving Christoph Biedl upload rights
to backports.  He's already a DM and can request upload rights to
backports following the guidelines in the Contribute part of the
backports website, like any other DM or DD.

 Enjoy,
Rhonda