Re: [Piuparts-devel] package is not going to be installed

Ok, So I believe the culprit for all of this mess is this hplip
installation script that is installing an specific version of the qt4
packages. It is installing the libraries, but then upon installing
virtualbox from backports, for some reason, it wants to upgrade these
packages to the backports version, eventhough, the version already
installed satifsfies the dependency requirement version,
can you help?