Re: [Piuparts-devel] package is not going to be installed

Hi,

On Samstag, 17. Januar 2015, Holger Levsen wrote:
> and so I checked
> https://piuparts.debian.org/wheezy2bpo2jessie/source/p/python-qt4.html
> which just displays "unknown package" so I wonder a.) why and b.) whether
> it would be useful to let piuparts.d.o also run tests for
> wheezy2wheezy-bpo...

ok, that's because python-qt4 is not available in wheezy-bpo, the same page eg
for piuparts itself shows successful tests being done. (piuparts is available
in wheezy-bpo...)

So Anil, which package did you try to install in the first place?

cheers,
	Holger