Dynamips for i386

Hi Guys,

When I made the backport of Dynamips for wheezy-backports it was only
ever built and uploaded for amd64.

The package is non-free, so isn't auto-built. I have now had a report
from a user that they are unable to install GNS3 from backports as it
depends on a newer dynamips than is available for i386.

I need to update the package to the latest version from Jessie (0.2.14),
but before I go ahead and put my time into doing that can anybody commit
to being able to:

	- Build and upload Dynamips for *both* amd64 *and* i386

Regards

Daniel