Re: Handbrake not installable due to missing dependencies

Thanks for reporting this, Domenico. I'm in the process of backporting
the jessie version of handbrake which should solve the dependency problems.

On that note, anyone willing to sponsor the following dependencies
needed by handbrake?

https://mentors.debian.net/package/libdvdnav
https://mentors.debian.net/package/a52dec

Mads