Re: remove owncloud from wheezy-bpo

Am Dienstag, 25. November 2014, 09:24:41 schrieb Mike Gabriel:
> Hey Jan,

Hi Jan,

> On  Di 25 Nov 2014 08:19:21 CET, Jan Wagner wrote:
> > Hi Mike,

> >> point taken. I will provide the build-chain for owncloud 7.0.3 later
> >> this week. Any help with that from others is highly appreciated.
> >
> > I've looked into it yesterday and got stuck at closure-compiler, which
> > didn't build without problems on wheezy. I've mailed Tony, who seems to
> > maintain it, let's see if there anything comes out.
> >
> > Anyways .. all those other packages (underscore,
> > libandroid-json-org-java, guava-libraries and rhino) build fine and can
> > be obtained via http://ftp.cyconet.org/packages#wheezy-backports
[…]
> Awesome!!!! THANKS!
>
> @Tony: please make sure to Cc: me or the bpo ML with your feedback.

Great.

Thank you both, Mike and Jan.

I appreciate your efforts for backporting an application with such a build
dependency chain.

I think I will keep my wheezy-backports, jessie, sid setup for now, as it also
allowed me to upgrade wordpress to 4.0.1 for most recent security fixes of it.
At least as long as it works okay to only upgrade php and libjs packages from
it or… whatever happens first… I upgrade to Jessie completely.

Ciao,