Re: [Ceph-maintainers] Updated ceph backport

On 15.10.2014 21:00, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
On Wed, 15 Oct 2014 20:34:53 Michael Tokarev wrote:
Building backport should be trivial as it needs no changes. I shall be
happy to backport in about two weeks from now if everything goes well.

Are you sure about this?  Previous backport didn't work, see
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=ceph&suite=wheezy-backports

I'm not sure if I can recognise a problem...

It doesn't build?  On many arches which debian supports.  That's the
only problem, -- basically, the backport doesn't exist this way, at
least that's how I see things.  Maybe I'm wrong, and if that's the
case, please correct me.

Thanks,

/mjt