Re: "Bug" in backported, SEPA-enabled gnucash/libaqbanking34

Hi Holger,

Am 07.04.2014 22:39, schrieb Micha Lenk:
> Am 05.04.2014 22:05, schrieb Holger Burkhardt:
>> [... Gnucash] is missing two dependencies to function
>> properly (both available in wheezy-backports):
>>
>> aqbanking-tools
>> libaqbanking34-plugins
>>
>> The former is needed once to get updated SEPA-information from the bank.
>
> No. [...]

I missed something important that I should have written in my first
sentence: *Thanks* for raising your concerns! I really appreciate you
brought them up here, so that I could clarify the situation for other
users that might have the same concerns.

Cheers,
Micha