Re: libxcb-backports only for amd64

On Tuesday 14 October 2014 10:07:12 Christoph Mühlmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> actually it seems the libxcb-backports are only available for amd64, not
> for i386?
> Updating in a multiarch-installation removes many installed libraries
> from the i386-architecture and some (third party) packages, see below...

As I have already wrote to the list, that's me to blame. I uploaded libxcb
using a virtual machine to test the packages. It happened that I missed that I
already had a backport of xcb-proto in the virtual machine from a previous
attempt and so I didn't miss it's presence.

When I noticed this I uploaded xcb-proto... and forgot to use -v (from ~20
source packages I needed only those two needed them... still my fault)

I have just uploaded xcb-proto with the correct -v flag passed, should be in
NEW in a few minutes.

Once again, my most sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

--
Contrary to popular belief, Unix is user friendly. It just happens to be
very selective about who it decides to make friends with.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/