Re: qtchooser-39-g4717841-3~bpo70+1 breaks qtcreator-2.5.0-2

On Friday 10 October 2014 10:43:57 Steven Pusser wrote:
> Hmmm--backports still seem to be missing packages derived from the
>
>  qtsvg-opensource-src,
>  qtsensors-opensource-src,
>  qtmultimedia-opensource-src.
>  qtlocation-opensource-src,
>  qtserialport-opensource-src,
>  qtgraphicaleffects-opensource-src,
>  qtquickcontrols-opensource-src,
>  qttranslations-opensource-src.
>  qtwebkit-examples-opensource-src

All of them waiting in NEW.

> Source tarballs.
>
> I ended up doing a backport of 5.3.1 myself last month, and the missing
> upgrades are breaking some programs that I have built myself since then.

Which is expected, you can't mix parts of the stack. Just wait until the rest
of the stack (plus xcb-proto's reject and further reupload, as I forgot the -v
param when building it) are processed.

> Also, it may be too late now, but when I backported 5.3.1, I was able to
> use Wheezy's libxcb-sync0-dev package successfully to build against,
> instead of Jessie's  backported libxcb-sync1-dev.

IIRC there where some issues with that version, but I read that when I was
starting Qt5's packaging, so I might be mixing stuff.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
A proprietary undocumented text format as the de facto standard -- and that's
what .doc is -- is a shame for all parties involved. It's like using a special

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/