Re: Re: qtchooser-39-g4717841-3~bpo70+1 breaks qtcreator-2.5.0-2

Hmmm--backports still seem to be missing packages derived from the

 qtsvg-opensource-src,
 qtsensors-opensource-src,
 qtmultimedia-opensource-src.
 qtlocation-opensource-src,
 qtserialport-opensource-src,
 qtgraphicaleffects-opensource-src,
 qtquickcontrols-opensource-src,
 qttranslations-opensource-src.
 qtwebkit-examples-opensource-src

Source tarballs.

I ended up doing a backport of 5.3.1 myself last month, and the missing
upgrades are breaking some programs that I have built myself since then.

Also, it may be too late now, but when I backported 5.3.1, I was able to
use Wheezy's libxcb-sync0-dev package successfully to build against,
instead of Jessie's  backported libxcb-sync1-dev.