Re: Inconsistencies report for wheezy-backports

Hi All esp. Stuart and Alexander,

@Stuart: thanks for providing this overview. It has been very helpful and I wish to have such reports on a daily or weekly basis...

On  So 10 Aug 2014 05:03:58 CEST, Stuart Prescott wrote:

Broken packages:

  phpunit (3.7.28-1~bpo70+1)

I just uploaded php-codecoverage to wheezy-bpo NEW. That should fix the broken dependency list for phpunit. I had it uploaded earlier but it got rejected due to some peculiar PHP packaging issues that are not a problem for the backports team (package description: "php-codecoverage - ${phppear:summary}" ending up in the .changes file).

I was asked to re-upload all packages that got REJECTed then, but obviously forgot to dput php-codecoverage.

The php-codecoverage package is not a direct depedency of owncloud 7.x as such, but part of the build-chain.

@Alexander: could you review that NEW upload, please? Thanks!

  owncloud (7.0.0+dfsg-2~bpo70+2)

From the more lengthy inconsistency report, AFAICT, only php-opencloud was still missing. That package has been uploaded several days back and passed through wheezy-bpo NEW, as well.

Greets,