Re: Accepted debootstrap 1.0.60~bpo70+1 (source all)

> On Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014, Luca Falavigna wrote:
>>  debootstrap (1.0.60~bpo70+1) wheezy-backports; urgency=medium
>
> is that needed to debootstrap sid nowadays, and soon jessie?

Oops, apparently I pushed this to ftp-master instead of my local
repository! Sorry for that... :/

I wanted to backport it mostly to support the newest Ubuntu releases
(my build farm needed the latest version, and that was the place where
this upload should have gone initially), so I haven't looked at the
specific features you are referring to.
Anyway, I'm still able to create sid/experimental chroots with older
versions of debootstrap, so this upload shouldn't be strictly
necessary for other services.

Cheers,
Luca