Re: Zabbix Agent&Proxy 2.0.8+dfsg-2~bpo70+1 Segmentation fault on armhf

On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 00:26:01 TheLinuxFr wrote:
> Zabbix Agent&Proxy 2.0.8+dfsg-2~bpo70+1 Segmentation fault on armhf.

Thanks for letting us know. I'm considering to upload 2.0.9 to
backports -- hopefully it will fix the problem. Meanwhile a backtrace
[1] would be helpful. Was is always like this or is it a regression of
the particular version?

> you need it to help you ?

I'm not sure if I understand this but help is always appreciated. :)
Please provide more details about the incident: how to reproduce,
backtrace, affected versions, etc. Thanks.

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/HowToGetABacktrace

--
Cheers,
 Dmitry Smirnov

---
Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual
ignorance.
        -- H. L. Mencken