Re: fglrx-driver_13.4-3~bpo70+1_multi.changes REJECTED

Hi Alexander,

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 18:29:31 Alexander Wirt wrote:
> And I would like that people speak with us _BEFORE_ they upload
> stuff that is not in testing.

Hmm, this requirement may be difficult to comply with... I had a close
call on this when I uploaded new upstream version to "unstable" while
my package was in backports-NEW. 10 days later backport was still
pending and package was ready to migrate to testing. Luckily for me
migration didn't happen (invalidated by dependency). If package
migrate successfully it would be too late to warn you "_BEFORE_"...

Besides why is this important? One glimpse at PTS page will reveal
whether particular version was in "testing" and for how long...

Thanks.

--
Regards,
 Dmitry Smirnov