Re: LibreOffice thinks file is corrupted when located on smb share mounted from Nautilus/PCManFM

Thanks for answers !

	- I checked, there is no hidden file from LibO
	- I'm almost sure it is not a permission problem : as I said, if I
mount the share with exactly the same credentials but with Nautilus or
PCManFM instead of pam_mount, the file is considered as corrupted. This
does not happen (in the exact same conditions) if I use LibO from
stable.

Also, I tried yesterday LibO from testing, on my laptop running Wheezy,
and the same problem happens. Do you think I should report it ?

Thanks again !