Re: Accepted vlc 2.0.3-5~bpo60+2 (all amd64 i386 source)

Le Fri, 19 Apr 2013 07:02:58 +0200,
Reinhard Tartler <siretart@gmail.com> a écrit :

> The packages that I have uploaded yesterday have this package
> relationship fields:
>
> vlc_2.0.3-5~bpo60+2_amd64.deb:
> [...]
>  Package: vlc
>  Version: 2.0.3-5~bpo60+2
>  Architecture: amd64
>  Maintainer: Debian Multimedia Maintainers
> <pkg-multimedia-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
>  Installed-Size: 3944
>  Pre-Depends: dpkg (>= 1.15.6~)
>  Depends: fonts-freefont-ttf | ttf-freefont, [...]
>
> vlc_2.0.3-5~bpo60+2_i386.deb:
> [...]
>  Package: vlc
>  Version: 2.0.3-5~bpo60+2
>  Architecture: i386
>  Maintainer: Debian Multimedia Maintainers
> <pkg-multimedia-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
>  Installed-Size: 3868
>  Pre-Depends: dpkg (>= 1.15.6~)
>  Depends: fonts-freefont-ttf | ttf-freefont, [...]
>
> I have also verified that these packages do install in my squeeze
> chroot. Are you absolutely sure that you are testing exactly these
> packages?
>
> Reinhard

I couldn't use synaptic (some story about an old faulty package which
could not be fixed), but apt-get could install vlc.

Thanks Reinhard, and sorry for the noise.

\bye

--

Nicolas FRANCOIS                      |  /\
http://nicolas.francois.free.fr       | |__|