Re: Accepted vlc 2.0.3-5~bpo60+2 (all amd64 i386 source)

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 6:54 AM, Nicolas FRANCOIS
<nicolas.francois@free.fr> wrote:
> Le Thu, 18 Apr 2013 20:54:27 +0000,
> Reinhard Tartler <siretart@tauware.de> a écrit :
>
>> Changes:
>>  vlc (2.0.3-5~bpo60+2) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
>>  .
>>    * Revert "Drop alternative dependency on transitional
>> ttf-freefont."
>
> I still get the same message : vlc depends on fonts-freefonts-ttf, but
> it can't be installed.
>
> Shouldn't the correct dependency be ttf-freefont, which is a
> standard squeeze paquet ?

The packages that I have uploaded yesterday have this package
relationship fields:

vlc_2.0.3-5~bpo60+2_amd64.deb:
[...]
 Package: vlc
 Version: 2.0.3-5~bpo60+2
 Architecture: amd64
 Maintainer: Debian Multimedia Maintainers
<pkg-multimedia-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
 Installed-Size: 3944
 Pre-Depends: dpkg (>= 1.15.6~)
 Depends: fonts-freefont-ttf | ttf-freefont, [...]

vlc_2.0.3-5~bpo60+2_i386.deb:
[...]
 Package: vlc
 Version: 2.0.3-5~bpo60+2
 Architecture: i386
 Maintainer: Debian Multimedia Maintainers
<pkg-multimedia-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
 Installed-Size: 3868
 Pre-Depends: dpkg (>= 1.15.6~)
 Depends: fonts-freefont-ttf | ttf-freefont, [...]

I have also verified that these packages do install in my squeeze
chroot. Are you absolutely sure that you are testing exactly these
packages?

Reinhard

--
regards,