Re: wheezy backport of FreeCAD is not installable

Hi Gerfried,

thanks for accepting pivy! There was a long story, why this
version of pivy, coin3 and soqt should be compiled against
FreeCAD (see #617713, GPL-incompatibility problem). And I am
glad, that we can finally provide FreeCAD for Wheezy users.

Regards,

Anton