Re: wheezy backport of FreeCAD is not installable

    Hi!

* Anton Gladky <gladk@debian.org> [2013-12-20 11:37:16 CET]:
> 2013/12/20 Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de>:
> >> Looking at http://packages.debian.org/python-pivy, I see the version of
> >> python-pivy is 0.5.0~v609hg-1 in wheezy, and 0.5.0~v609hg-3 in both sid
> >> and jessie.  There does not appear to be any version in wheezy-backports.
> >>
> >> Should version 0.5.0~v609hg-3 of python-pivy be added to wheezy-backports?
>
> this pivy-version is already in debian-backports-new queue for more
> than 2 months [1].

 This is partly my fault.  I only added a note inside dak about where I
wondered why that version was needed in backports, from the changelog it
only looked like a bugfix release to me which might had been more suited
in an stable update.  I though never got around to actually query you
back on what you wanted to accomplish with that backport.

 Thanks for bringing this up, and feel free to ping me if you see such
extended waiting times.

 Enjoy,
Rhonda