Re: Installing owncloud from wheezy-backports

Wolfgang Kroener dijo [Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 05:38:46PM +0100]:
> Thanks for the efforts so far, all of them were accepted. There are only a few
> packages left now:
>
> php-symfony-routing
> aws-sdk-for-php
> twitter-bootstrap
>
> and their build-dependencies:
>
> less.js
> pear-channels
>
> I tested the building of the packages locally. Everything works out fine
> without modifikations.
>
> It would be very nice, if someone could upload them.

Uff, I'm sorry I had been so dormant with this all... I have had some
crazy weeks here.

I will go check them — had worked on most of it myself, but cannot
actually trust what I half-did, so I'd have to start doing it again :)

Anyway, I'll post again to this thread if anything further is needed!