Re: Debian backport of mongodb?

On 11/24/2013 02:52 PM, László Böszörményi (GCS) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Mike Gabriel
> <mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:
>> On  Di 12 Nov 2013 13:14:42 CET, László Böszörményi (GCS) wrote:
>>>  The memory leak you experience can be the one fixed in 2.4.7 [4].
>>> Without the mentioned Boost 1.54 fix, all 32 bits build of MongoDB
>>> will fail. If that upload takes time, I may package MongoDB 2.4.8
>>> making at least the other archs have it. Then that version should be
>>> backported for Wheezy.
>  As 2.4.8-2 was recently uploaded to Sid, I made a Wheezy backport[2].
> I do not provide binaries and users should know that installing
> packages outside the trust of Debian risk the security of their
> systems. But if Mike confirms that the package is fine, I'll upload it
> to wheezy-backports.

I recently also did my own backport from the recently uploaded Sid
package, and it works without modification, at the condition to also
backport:
- dh-systemd
- boost1.54
- boost-defaults

All of the above without a single modification (just rebuilt in Wheezy).
Will you also upload these backports?

Thanks a lot for considering uploading mongodb to Wheezy backports, I
also desperately need it.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)