Debian backport of mongodb?

Hello Clément, László, Mike and list,

There's been various discussions over the past month or so about a
backport of mongodb [1][2].  Do you have an idea of when they might make
it into the archive?

I'm asking because I'm experiencing memory leaks with 2.0 (to the extent
I'm restarting the service every 3 days), so am keen to test 2.4.

I appreciate that a fair bit of work and testing can go into providing
these backported packages (which is why I'd prefer to continue to use
Debian-provided packages), and that takes time.  If there might be
packages in the next few days, that would be fantastic, but I'm probably
going to have to start looking at 2.4 in the next week, so if it's
likely to be a while before a backport will be available I'll have to
look at getting mongodb directly from upstream.

Best wishes,

Michael

1: https://lists.debian.org/debian-backports/2013/10/msg00045.html
2: https://lists.debian.org/debian-backports/2013/11/msg00024.html
--
Michael Howe, Systems Development and Support Section
IT Services, University of Oxford