Re: Please review php-mongo backport for wheezy

Le 03/09/2013 13:18, Arnt Karlsen a écrit :
On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 12:25:28 +0200, Clément wrote in message

You can review it on mentors here :
http://mentors.debian.net/package/php-mongo.

Anyone ?

Cheers,

..what happens under Debian policy if you e.g. wipe it for
lack of mentor interest?

I'm not sure I understand your question.

The package is already part of Debian (starting from Jessie, current Testing) but I don't maintain it, so even if no one sponsors it and I loose interest this will not affect the future of the package.

Regarding my backport, Debian Policy doesn't apply on mentors AFAIK (though it will apply on the backport if it is uploaded). The source package will stay on mentors if I don't find a sponsor to upload it, and I'll probably continue to upgrade it since I need it for production servers.

Cheers,

--
Clément Hermann (nodens)