Re: getting rid of the .changes requirements

Hi Peter,

Am 23.06.2013 17:41, schrieb Peter Palfrader:
> Can we please get rid of the rule to have the .changes file list
> all the changes since stable/the last backports upload?

-1

While I agree that the contents of this field doesn't matter from a
technical point of view (i.e. uploads could get accepted with random
text in there), Debian Policy 5.6.18 exists for good reasons. But IMHO
the backports mailing list isn't the right place to challenge those reasons.

Regards,
Micha