Recent dovecot backport
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
could you please have a look into recent dovecot version. There are plenty
of bugfixes in the recent version in testing (at least one affecting me).
Many thanks, Jan.
dovecot (1:2.1.7-6) unstable; urgency=high
* WARNING: in order to get this package into wheezy some functionality
from the previous release had to be removed. Namely:
- TCP Wrappers support
- Hurd compatability support
All this will be coming back in the next version but for now, if you need
any of it, stick with -5.
* [1f869e0] NEWS.Debian was not getting added to the package (Closes: #693621)
* [564c5e2] Add breaks and replaces mailavenger for debian-common
-- Jaldhar H. Vyas <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:01:33 -0500
dovecot (1:2.1.7-5) unstable; urgency=high
* [132bc3b] Remove call to ntp-wait in init script. Dovecot handles a
skewed clock much better now. (Closes: #693225)
-- Jaldhar H. Vyas <email@example.com> Wed, 14 Nov 2012 14:45:29 -0500
dovecot (1:2.1.7-4) unstable; urgency=high
* [68ef7ad] piuparts complained /etc/dovecot/private was left unowned on
purge which is against policy (Closes: #692944)
-- Jaldhar H. Vyas <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 11 Nov 2012 23:45:07 -0500
dovecot (1:2.1.7-3) unstable; urgency=high
[ Jaldhar H. Vyas ]
* [03d5499] Do not generate new dovecot cert if key or cert is already
present (Closes: #685896,#631257) Thanks to Alexander Ufimtsev
<email@example.com> and Jörg-Volker Peetz <firstname.lastname@example.org> for patches.
* [5be6c2a] You should be able to upgrade and remove dovecot-managesieved
without errors (Closes: #665487)
* [1a9ad5c] Fixes instances where UTF-8 was misused instead of mUTF-7
* [c0ac3ba] Backport of fix for failure to autocreate mailboxes
(Closes: #623440) This also requires setting the default mail_location.
* [ba1d3f5] Fix FTBS on Hurd (Closes: #686931) via upstream patch backported
* [cfa92b5] Upgrade pigeonhole page to 0.3.1 (Closes: #688407)
* [58f01c2] Generated certificates will now be created in /etc/dovecot
* [8e40ea5] Patch to build with PIE and bindnow
by email@example.com (Closes: #679017)
* [87d982b] Use libwrap (Closes: #685850)
* [ebb5421] Start after nslcd (Closes: #692632)
* [2db5c1a] Add support for dpkg triggers. This means dovecot will not be
repeatedly restarted when installing or removing lots of plugins
* [bc66629] Patch to document -k in dsync.1
by Luca Capello <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Closes: #680992)
* [ba67766] Add lintian overrides.
[ Marco Nenciarini ]
* [ffba408] Updated watch file
*  Install missing default configuration files from upstream
*  Backport fix for segfault in managesieve triggered by
CHECKSCRIPT command. (Closes: #688197)
Never write mail to <email@example.com>, you have been warned!
- -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GIT d-- s+: a C+++ UL++++ P+ L+++ E--- W+++ N+++ o++ K++ w--- O M V- PS PE Y++
PGP++ t-- 5 X R tv- b+ DI D+ G++ e++ h---- r+++ y++++
- ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----