Re: The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading

On 23/10/12 14:52, William Diehl wrote:
 From my experiences with this over the past several years, the problem
is usually site server overload or a problem with the ISP Internet
connection. Often I have had to turn the modem off then back on to
resolve this or simply keep trying to access a desired site until it
finally loads.

There have not been any indications from these incidents that there was
a problem with Iceweasel of any version.

Hope that helps.

You are probably in the right zone. Iplayer diagnostics look ok even for HD. Its just odd it is ssl twitter only.

Strangely loading the user agent switcher and selecting Firefox 10 seems to be ok .. but it could be chance that twitter is just feeling better now.

--
"Confidence is what you have before you understand a problem" - Woody Allen