Re: Install dependencies automatically from backports.

* dE . <de.techno@gmail.com> [2012-04-24 05:23:48 CEST]:
> # not working
> Package: *
> Pin: release o=Unofficial Multimedia Packages
> Pin-Priority: -100
>
> Also another question which someone may like to answer is -- why am
> I not able to disable the Debian multimedia repository with the
> above preferences?

 I'm uncertain how the parsing works, especially with respect to
whitespace in the Origin line and if it might require quotes, but what
stands out is your usage of a Pin-Priority of -100.  Have you actually
read the manpage of apt_preferences?

 Enjoy,
Rhonda