Re: dpkg backport in NEW

Hi,

Alexander Wirt wrote (23 Jan 2012 08:43:31 GMT) :
> Raphael Hertzog schrieb am Montag, den 23. Januar 2012:
>> This is getting ridiculous. I have followed your requirements, you could
>> at least do your part of the task and process this upload.
> one that is more concrete than "I eventually did".

In case it was not clear enough, I was using the "eventually" word in
the "finally" (== at last, after some delay) meaning. Other than this
potential miscommunication problem, I don't understand what makes my
report not concrete enough. Would it help if I upload the resulting
packages somewhere?

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri