Re: lvm2 2.02.95-4

it seems, that the problem was in lvm2 installation.
upgading to lvm2 2.02.95-4 solved the problem
but had broken some other dependencies,
after downgrading lvm2 to 66-5 it still worked.
I've tested all conf files and initialization scripts,
udev and initramfs before that and it did not helped.
Only reinstallation solved the problem.
I assume that my lvm2 installation was broken,
but i was not able to see it in aptitude or with debsums.

Thanks for help and sorry for bothering!

Regards,

Andriy

--
An exotic journey in downtown Newark is in your future.