Re: qt3 in wheezy options to install it

On 11/05/2012 09:39 PM, Karol Szkudlarek wrote:

> In near future I would like install on my machines wheezy and I know
> that old qt3 libraries are removed (as obsolete)
> But in my commercial work we still use qt-3 so  I would like to know
> how can I install it instead of plain
> compiling from sources (last option).

Hi all,

We experienced the same problem with some of our debian packages. We
used the latest qt3 source to build packages for wheezy and sid.

Git repository, sources and binary packages are available.

See our blog post for details :
http://projects.tryphon.priv/blog/2012/10/12/qt3-backport-for-debian-wheezy-and-sid/

Regards,
--
Alban Peignier - alban@tryphon.eu

Tryphon : Radio, Web et Logiciels Libres
http://www.tryphon.eu