Bacula 5.2.6+dfsg-5_bpo60+1 review & upload request

Hello,

I'd like to ask for a review and upload of Bacula 5.2.6+dfsg-5_bpo60+1 packages.

I've been resposible for the previous 5.2.6+dfsg-2_bpo60+1 preparation
and testing.  Upload has been done by Luca however Luca is very busy
at the moment and since there's quite a lot of important changes and
fixes (one critical) I'd like to get this out as soon as possible
really.

Main changes:
#687923 - security issue CVE-2012-4430
#688732 - bacula-fd save only first xattr on file
#682733 - unowned files after purge
#680051 - switch between bacula-director-<dbtype>
#679958 - incorrect systemd service file
Fix unsafe bacula-director passwords.
Fix bacula-fd crash on saving xattr on btrfs.

I've been running this set of packages for a few days on my own Bacula
installation without any problems.

http://sultan.timedout.org/~bart/debian/barts-squeeze-backports/bacula_5.2.6+dfsg-5~bpo60+1_amd64.changes
http://sultan.timedout.org/~bart/debian/barts-squeeze-backports/bacula_5.2.6+dfsg-5~bpo60+1.dsc

If you'd like to test those you can try following APT sources:

deb http://sultan.timedout.org/~bart/debian barts-squeeze-backports/

Kind regards,
Bart