Re: backporting sks 1.1.3 to squeeze

On 07/12/2012 01:58 AM, Marco Nenciarini wrote:
> I backported it for my internal usage at keyserver.linux.it. Our changes
> are similar, but I've used db4.7 because the current squeeze package
> uses it.

This sounds like a good idea.  No reason to force two tedious bdb
upgrades in sequence.

> The package is well tested as I maintain two sks instances that are
> running it since 20 days ago.

Very good!

> I'm available to upload it if no-one has objections.

My only objection is that my own upgrade attempt is going to need some
handholding if i want to transition it to this backports package, as it
is using bdb 4.8.  But i think what you've done makes more sense, and if
you're willing to maintain the backport, that sounds excellent to me.

Let me know if i can help, of course, but if you're game to upload, i'd
suggest you go ahead.  Your changeset looks suitably minimalist.

Regards,

	--dkg