Re: 3.2.0-0.bpo.2 ate my dvd drive
- To: Ben Hutchings <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: 3.2.0-0.bpo.2 ate my dvd drive
- From: Jim MacBaine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:26:21 +0200
- Message-id: <CAMoY8LoBogt+=39KWMGbn3+YsQmXHh52RVL7Q4XztNgHtW7uSw@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <1335317022.4056.70.camel@deadeye>
- References: <CAMoY8LpuqZqE16dwpTgwKjM7j2D8x-5dUor5Au+=qSoVyQifemail@example.com> <1335240105.4056.56.camel@deadeye> <CAMoY8LrzMb5-5QeAVEGSLfXKJ-ZcfnVg=FSHigmj_nOue_XVnQ@mail.gmail.com> <1335317022.4056.70.camel@deadeye>
Ben Hutchings <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I think you've run into <http://bugs.debian.org/665420>.
> This should be fixed in version 3.2.15-1~bpo60+1, which is in
> squeeze-backports now.
Yes, I have indeed run into this issue. The new version works again.
Thank you all so much for your great work!