Re: request linux-image-686 to depend on a kernel that does not need the pae cpu instruction

On 29/03/12 16:54, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> Those should have warned you at installation time.  Maybe you did the
> installation on some other system before transferring the disk...?

Jups, I most times do a debootstrap of the disk/flash on an other
system, then put the disk into the system and boot.

I can live with this issues, the 486 kernel seems to work. I do wonder
if I get performance loss of all the CPU instructions that that will not
be used now.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Jelle