Re: Bug on my VGA driver

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 03:56:40PM +0200, Ville Tiensuu wrote:
> Well, are you sure about it's not physical problem with your video card?
> I personally haven't never seen this problem, so i can't say anything more.
> Which video card do you excatly have?

I have at least 2 machines at home that have the same problem, which for me
started after upgrading to squeeze.

I tried a couple of combinations of kernels and x.org packages, but neither
really worked. Some locked up the machine after seconds others took minutes.

I haven't tried a 3.x kernel yet though.

	Stefan
--
Do something unusual today.  Pay a bill.