Re: dpkg backport in NEW

Hi,

Raphael Hertzog wrote (20 Jan 2012 10:52:29 GMT) :
> Did anyone try to build backports with this version of dpkg-dev ?

I eventually did: I just migrated two packages of mine from
hardening-wrapper to dpkg-buildflags and built each for sid and
Squeeze, using Raphaël's dpkg-dev 1.16.1.1~bpo60+2 in the latter case.

I got the same results from hardening-check, for each of the resulting
binaries, as I did before the conversion; those are shared libraries,
no regular executables, though, so e.g. I could not test PIE.

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri