Re: please backport iceowl-extension, calendar-google-provider & l10n packages

Johannes, you are talking about the mozilla.debian.net backports, right?

I share your thoughts about the l10n packages. After getting an upgrade through backports, always a check for l10n consistency is needed, and should always be installed from the unstable or experimental repo's.

Backporting the applicable l10n packages would be great!

Roel