Re: RFS: conky (backported package)

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:26 AM, Aron Xu <happyaron.xu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, it was something wrong on my side, I tried to rebuild a new
> base.tgz today and then it builds fine. I see the package looks good,
> so I've just uploaded it.

Thanks! :)

> This is caused by a recently fixed debootstrap bug IIRC, there are two
> ways may help you:
> 1. Use the latest version of deboostrap and pbuilder from Sid.

I already have pbuilder, debootstrap, and cdebootstrap installed from
sid. That being said, I'm running a mixed wheezy/sid system at the
moment, with wheezy being pinned to a higher priority, so perhaps
there are other packages that pbuilder/debootstrap rely on, which I
should also install from sid rather than wheezy?

> 2. Use cdeboostrap instead of debootstrap and pass "--debootstrap
> cdebootstrap" to pbuilder.

pbuilder still fails to create a squeeze base.tgz with cdebootstrap.

- Vincent