Re: Libre Office Transitional packages

Hi!

* Rick Thomas <rbthomas@pobox.com> [110624 01:18]:

> Could it be that libreoffice isn't ready yet for PowerPC?

Indeed. Currently it's the backport is only available for amd64, armel,
i386, ia64, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, mipsel and sparc.  I'm sorry,
but I don't know when it will be available for powerpc.

But you can check for yourselve at:
http://packages.debian.org/squeeze-backports/libreoffice

Just scroll down, the list of avilable architectures is at the bottom of
the page bellow the long list of package dependencies.

> Here's my sources.list:

That looks all right, and indeed you are being offered the architecture
independent packages allready.

Best Regards,
  Alexander