RHS: fcitx [squeeze-backports, 4.0.1-2~bpo60+1]

Dear mentors and backporters,

I am looking for a sponsor for the fcitx package, version
4.0.1-2~bpo60+1.

Fcitx is a widely used, feature-rich input method, it fails to be
included to Squeeze because the older version has some legal issue, and
we are not able fix it unless upload a new upstream release (Bug #603570).
Now I'd like to backport the new version 4.0.1-2 from testing to
squeeze-backports so people don't need to risk picking packages from
testing/unstable.

This package requires no change except debian/changelog to build and run
on Squeeze.

It builds these binary packages:
 fcitx      - Free Chinese Input Toy for X (XIM)
 fcitx-data - Data files of Free Chinese Input Toy for X (XIM)
 fcitx-table-all - Tables of Free Chinese Input Toy for X (XIM) - meta
                   package
 fcitx-table-bingchan - Bingchan table of Free Chinese Input Toy for
                        X (XIM)
 fcitx-table-cangjie - Cangjie table of Free Chinese Input Toy for X
                       (XIM)
 fcitx-table-dianbaoma - Dianbaoma table of Free Chinese Input Toy
                         for X (XIM)
 fcitx-table-erbi - Erbi table of Free Chinese Input Toy for X
                    (XIM)
 fcitx-table-wanfeng - Wanfeng table of Free Chinese Input Toy
                       for X (XIM)
 fcitx-table-wbpy - Wubi-pinyin table of Free Chinese Input Toy
                    for X (XIM)
 fcitx-table-wubi - Wubi table of Free Chinese Input Toy for X
                    (XIM)
 fcitx-table-ziranma - Ziranma table of Free Chinese Input Toy
                       for X (XIM)
 fcitx-tools - Tools for Free Chinese Input Toy for X (XIM)

- - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main
- - dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fcitx/fcitx_4.0.1-2~bpo60+1.dsc

Version Control System:
- - Vcs-bzr: lp:~pkg-ime/fcitx/debian-fcitx
- - Vcs browser: https://code.launchpad.net/~pkg-ime/fcitx/debian-fcitx

Regards,
Aron Xu